What Should I Do If My Newborn has a Broken Clavicle? Does My Baby Need Medical Treatment and a New York Birth Injury Lawyer?


A: When you learn that your child has been injured you want to take all of the necessary steps to protect your child's health and other interests. Knowing what to do after a clavicle fracture can be important to your baby's recovery.

Whether you learn about your child's injury in the delivery room or during a subsequent examination, you should take the following steps. First, consult with a trusted pediatrician who can assess the injury and advise you about how to treat it. Next, consult with an experienced New York birth injury attorney will assess why the injury occurred and whether your child may be entitled to legal compensation because of medical malpractice that resulted in a preventable birth injury.

You were not in a position to prevent your child's broken clavicle, but you are in a position to help your child recover. Call a New York birth injury lawyer at 1-800-PAGAN-911 to learn more.

Free Consultation




Tell us more:*

The Pagan Law Firm, P.C.

805 Third Avenue, Suite 1205
New York, New York 10022
Phone: (212) 967-8202
Fax: (212) 967-8794
Get Directions


Proud Sponsor
Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City